Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Midterms Approaching

Midterms are approaching! I have a lot of studying to do this week because I have a midterm in Finite Saturday, and the final for my 8-week accounting course on Sunday. These two difficult tests fall in a short time frame so it is definitely going to be important for me to balance the time I spend between studying for both. This will be a challenge, but I’m motivated to do well.

I have set up a time to interview for my summer internship, and I will actually be traveling up to the company’s office in Indianapolis for it. I am glad that I will be able to see first-hand the work environment of the company, because I wouldn’t get a good feel for this otherwise, although I am hoping to work in Chicago for my internship! I will check back next week.

Posted by Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment