Monday, April 23, 2012

More Little 500

Little 500 is here! It’s going to be a weekend filled with racing and fun. A lot of students will spend time with their friends for one of the last times this semester, before they head home for summer. This tradition will continue this weekend, and it will be an exciting experience.

As finals are approaching, I am definitely keeping my head in the game. I have had one of the busiest weeks ever, this week, and I am keeping my priorities straight and staying focused. It’s very important to me to not lose sight of what my goals are and what I need to focus my attention on most. I am doing what I can to get an A in a few of my classes by doing extra work and attending extra events outside of the classroom. This is taking up a lot of my time outside of class and making it harder to organize a schedule, but I would like to get the best grades possible so I am trying my best!

I will be checking back next week after my first Little 5 is coming to an end, and as I am preparing for my finals and to head home for the summer.

Posted by Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment